Watch the episode to hear more about the special and what Orji loves about playing Molly on Insecure. Before that though she was a stand up comic.

Xoxo Hbo S Insecure Prepping Season 2 Issa Rae Jay Ellis Yvonne Orji Issa Rae Issa Insecure
The Insecure star is ready to shine in her comedy special debut.

Yvonne orji stand up special watch. Before she was on HBOs Insecure Yvonne Orji was encouraged to try stand-up comedy by an unusual adviser. So this is your chance to be seen Orji told Salons D. Momma I Made It is a 2020 comedy with a runtime of 1 hour and 5 minutes.
It was either this or medical school. Many know Orji best for playing Molly in that show but her roots are actually in stand-up a craft she spent years honing prior to an acting career. Momma I Made It and other popular TV shows and movies including new releases classics Hulu Originals and more.
Yvonne Orji who is best known for playing Molly opposite Issa Rae in Insecure on HBO opens up about finding her voice as a comic in Nigeria. It has received poor reviews from critics and viewers who have given it an IMDb score of 69. Yvonne Orji on her first HBO stand-up special and why Insecure fans underestimate Molly.
The main thing she talks is the traits she got from her home country of Nigeria and her family. 20 LGBTQ Comedians We Love - PAPER. Yvonne Orji dishes on HBO stand up special and Mollys.
Yvonne Orji is probably best known as being the best friend on HBOs Insecure. Momma I Made It. In her first HBO comedy special Yvonne Orji better known as Molly from Insecure has the audience rolling with laughter as she brings her razor-sharp wit and confidence to the stageBoth celebrating and poking fun at her strict formative Nigerian-American upbringing Yvonne shares her unique journey from pre-med to comedy talks about.
So YVONNE ORJI. Start your free trial to watch Yvonne Orji. Yvonne Orjis new stand-up special for HBO Momma I Made It is appealing and beguiling a warm and personal tour through Orjis family the weight of parental expectations the challenges.
Momma I Made It premieres Saturday June 6 at 10PM on HBO. Yvonne Orji co-star of the acclaimed HBO series Insecure has seen her popularity rise steadily since the show premiered in 2016. Yvonne Orji dishes on HBO stand-up special and Mollys messiness.
Yvonne Orji Shines inSequin Covered Red Gown at the 2020 Insecure Star Yvonne Orji Hopes Molly is Happy in Season 5 This Was Hard Season. Yvonne Orjis new stand-up special for HBO Momma I Made It is appealing and beguiling a warm and personal tour through Orjis family the weight of parental expectations the challenges of dating and her double vision as a Nigerian-AmericanShe has a polished hugely charismatic stage presence especially when she deploys her razor-sharp ear for mimicry. For instance she loves to haggle.
Its almost time for us to see Yvonne Orji in her first. Comedian and actress Yvonne Orji HBOs Insecu. From Your Site Articles.
Watch Yvonne Orji. From baddo to fine boi Yvonne takes you through some wawu Ni. Watch full movie now.
Insecures Yvonne Orji stops by Vanity Fairs Slang School and teaches us Nigerian slang. Streaming buy or rent. Comedian and actress Yvonne Orji HBOs Insecure takes the stage in this one-hour stand-up special.
Find it on HBO HBONowGo HBOmax. Its all on Hulu. Yvonne Orji on her HBO stand-up special Momma I Made It.
Insecure star Yvonne Orji celebrates her Nigerian-American upbringing in her debut HBO comedy special which intersperses her stand-up with documentary footage of a trip to Nigeria. Momma I Made It. MOMMA I MADE IT is a fresh fun special that is worth a look if youre a fan of INSECURE or good stand-up.
This Generation of Comedy Is Queer. Its funny Issa met me as a a stand-up yet so many fans are just discovering that this is a thing that I do she said. Momma I Made It.
This is how I got my start. This is her getting back into her element. The Holy SpiritSubscribe To The Late Show C.
On HBO HBO Go and HBO Now tonight June 6 at 10PM ET. Whereas Yvonne Im a whole other character Orji who got her start as a stand-up comic says comedy is how she caught the eye of Insecure creator and star Issa Rae. Watch Yvonne Orji MommaMade ItPrime Video.
A review of comedian and Insecure star Yvonne Orjis new HBO stand-up comedy special Momma I Made It. Photos courtesy of HBO.
Watch Yvonne Orji Momma I Made It Streaming Online Hulu Free Trial

Whats On Tv Saturday Shirley And Yvonne Orji Comedy Specials Hbo Job Images

Yvonne Orji S Momma I Made It Dating For Food Hbo Replay Youtube

Yvonne Orji On Momma I Made It Molly S Insecure Growth And Book Wwd

Insecure Star Yvonne Orji On Her New Hbo Comedy Special Paper

Yvonne Orji Can Turn Punchlines Into Choruses Hbo Cute Bob Hairstyles Blunt Bob With Bangs

Yvonne Orji Explains The Dangers Of Playing Taboo Yvonne Orji Momma I Made It Hbo Max Youtube

Yvonne Orji Momma I Made It Where To Stream And Watch Decider

How Yvonne Orji From Hbo S Insecure Became A Stand Up Comedian Youtube

Momma She Made It Yvonne Orji S Comedy Special Now On Sky Comedy

Yvonne Orji S First Hbo Special Momma I Made It Premieres This Saturday The Comedy Bureau

Insecure Star Yvonne Orji On Her New Hbo Comedy Special Paper

Yvonne Orji Lil Rel Howery Bring The Laughs Vacations Friends Review

Hbo Releases Trailer For Comedy Special Yvonne Orji Momma I Made It Wjla

Yvonne Orji Momma I Made It Hbo Comedy Special On Showmax Trailer Youtube

Watch Yvonne Orji Momma I Made It Trailer Exex Prime Video

Yvonne Orji Momma I Made It Tonight Was The Very First Comedy By Bianca Gregg The Baldwin Medium

Yvonne Orji S Momma I Made It Is The First Gen Immigrant Kid S Survival Guide Black Nerd Problems

